Thursday, January 5, 2012

A room full of sugar

Lately my son has wanted to join me in the kitchen to bake. He sits on the counter and helps me pour things into bowls, beats ingredients with the mixer and "cleans". I love this time we get to spend together in the kitchen, however it gets a bit frustrating when he swings spoons around and almost takes out our whole wine glass collection, or eats the butter when I have just enough for the recipe, or when I am using a gazillion bowls and my tiny kitchen bench can't squeeze in a little boy. 


On the weekends, I like to try and find activities we can do together that are fun but also tires him out. There is currently a great exhibition on at the Gallery of Modern Art called we miss you magic land! What is even more exciting about this exhibition is that it is made completely out of sugar!!! Check out the pictures I below and if you're in Brisbane, don't miss this stimulating and sweet exhibition (not just for the kids).




 


No comments:

Post a Comment